A Miracle Cure - The Healing Stones of Skalitsa

Last month I was in great pain due to twisting my back. I was in bed for over a week not being able to walk. It was a long haul from first doing it to recovering and the remedies that were used to cure it were diverse to say the least. All the tried practices failed except one.

From the initial aspirins and other painkilling tablets, this went on to massage, then two courses of painkilling injection. It didn't stop there as the Rakia treatment was tried, both internally and externally. This still didn't work, I was still in gross agony so the burning lead ritual was performed to rid me of evil spirits and finally to hospital for x-rays, which didn't show anything wrong - but I was still unable to sit down and trouble standing and walking.

A Miracle Cure - The Healing Stones of SkalitsaSo how did I get from this state into now jogging? It was something that I should have done straight away, something that had been tried and tested not only by me but others with resounding success. It is the healing stones in Skalitsa that finally cured me!

There have been many occasions where illnesses had just suddenly disappeared by just laying on the stones, which are situated just a ten-minute walk from my farmhouse in the village. This is the place where two magnetic field cross each other with only one other place in the world where this phenomenon happens somewhere in Mexico. A top professor from Sofia had made conclusive tests that scientifically verified that there is a phenomenon there and healing does take place. Two previous articles have been written on this Healing Stones in Bulgaria and Skalitsa Healing Stones More Evidence. - Please feel free to get more of the background here.

This particular healing experience was the greatest yet of my own personal evidence that these healing stones really do work. I had just managed to drive to the village in great pain this particular weekend and the next day gingerly walked to the stones. It was a sunny day so the winter sun had already warmed up the healing stones. I chose a flat-topped stone and lay there for around 40 minutes. As before, I didn't notice anything happening whilst I was lying there, or when I painfully tried to stand up and walk again. But what happened next was yet another amazing experience!

As I walked back to the farmhouse, my walking became much more fluent and the pain gradually subsided. By the time I was home, this had improved even more. I had a good night's sleep for the firs time since the problem started. The next day, I just felt a bit stiff, no pain as I drove home without any pain at all. I was not on any medication other than an aspirin in the morning.

Back in Yambol Sunday evening it was as if a magic wand had been waved over me as seemingly I had been cured. The following morning I was sitting down at work without any problem at all and no need for any medication at all. A few days later I was jogging and haven't stopped since.

A Miracle Cure - The Healing Stones of SkalitsaI am totally convinced that the healing stones were responsible for this. It is not a one off, they have healed and others on countless occasions. Everyone knows about them locally, but hardly outsiders other than those I have told. I was such a sceptic when I first heard about these stones, but now I am a firm believer that they have healing qualities that have now cured illnesses before and now cured my back, something that professional doctors and a hospital couldn't.

Galia and I now carry a little healing stone each in our respective handbags and slightly bigger ones lay in the farmhouse and in our Yambol home. It should keep illnesses away all the time judging from past experiences.

11 comments:

  1. First let me say that I am glad you are feeling better ,there is nothing worse than a aching back , and "wow" HEALING STONES .And right there in your own backyard. But I am afraid you have let the, as they say "CAT OUT OF THE BAG" AND FOLKS FROM FAR AND WIDE WILL BE BOOKING TRIPS TO YOUR LITTLE VILLAGE FOR THE MAGIC ROCKS.In a previous post you stated that money was tight , I think this is a perfect time to open a BED and BREAKFAST and take the money to the bank in a wheel barrel. Malcolm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martin,
    What an interesting post! I'm happy you were healed after laying across the healing stones! Wow...I could really use something like that right now!

    You and Galia have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey mate, I believe you :) It is hard to understand though whether its
    the stones that healed you or your own faith in their qualities. The human psyche is a very powerful tool that we sometimes use without knowing. Apart from that I am very happy you are feeling better. Don't mind the evil tongues like we say in Bulgaria. I am in the US now and I feel strangely displaced still. You are there and I am here - that is pretty interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting post, I am somewhat of a sceptic but the evidence would seem to suggest they work.

    I know we as humans have a lot of untapped inner strength, so perhaps the stones experience helped you channel this? Now I am off to read the other articles!

    BTW I am glad your back is better and I hope that the cure is permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fascinating! I would love to try these stones' healing properties for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget, orginally I was totally sceptical. It's not only me that has had the healing experience, but many others who have tried it. The proof is in the pudding as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one very marketable pudding, just needs a little cream on top. I cannot believe that the Bulgarian tourist authorities have not pushed these stones to great affect. Surely a great untapped tourist attraction that would be of much benefit to many people. Just look at Stonehenge, enough said. Mind you, mention of Stonehenge does give visions of your village having hordes of bedraggled 50 something hippies, wandering around clutching psychedelic rock albums. Your village mushroom supply would run dry in the first week. Keep us informed of any tourist change towards the stones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Martyn:
    There are too many sceptics about and too many people who are so blinkered when you mention Bulgaria. As a tourist attraction it will fall a the first hurdle. The location hasn't got the summer sea resorts or the skiing in winter in range to prop it up. It is a village in the middle of absolutely nowhere. That's exactly why I chose to move there far away tourists urban life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its great that your back is better. While I am a skeptic, I do believe that there are a number of things that can't be yet explained that do assist in medicine. This is one of them. Nothing worse than backpain, so at least you have a rewady source of repair, should you suffer again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to post on this for ages! I believe you. I have had hot stone therapy befre and I know the effect on my back was simply magical. It is not hard to believe that such massive boulders could grant such healing power. I tell you - next time I am jumping over the barriers at Stonehenge and pressing my back against them just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Emm, Funny, but the only sceptics are thsoe who haven't tried the stones. All those who were sceptics after rying them had been converted - Me inlcuded.

    ReplyDelete

Awards

Expat Blog Award