Sorry 'Today' Bloggers - They Don't Like Bulgaria

Registration unavailable in your location.

A message to all you bloggers who either have today.com blogs. I'm sorry but I can't comment on your posts.

I have tried to make comments on many of your blogs, but Today.com will not allow me to register with them to do so. All I get is the message above in red. I have written to them and they confirm that Bulgaria is not catered for.If you wish to petition them to include Bulgaria as a country that can register and comment on the growing band of Today.com site, please feel free to do so. Even if you aren't a Today.com blogger you are probably registered as you have to do this to comment on this format of blogs.

They can be contacted here-> http://www.today.com/contact

Thank You

NEWS IN:
I have to give today.com credit, they were on the case straight away and I can now comment on today.com blogs. I still can't register because I live in Bulgaria, hopefully they can be put me on the map near in the future as I like the set up they have there.

Thanks to those who contacted today.com to register their concern - You got a result, I will be on comments to many of these blogs tomorrow.

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog Roll of Honour